Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life's a Beach

Like many MOL's or Men of Leisure, I live near the ocean. I wonder why so many people are drawn to the water? Is it because if it gets really bad we'll just swim for it? The long vast endlessness I believe draws us, just to the shore or maybe a few miles off the coast in a boat. Perhaps it's the sound of the waves crashing. It's like therapeutic, reminding us of time spent as fetuses in the womb. (Also See: Rocking Chairs). I like to go for strolls on the beach. I really don't think there's a better way to clear your head or take pictures of sea gulls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I also was born near the ocean. You are completely right. Ocean gives an incredibly a lot of strength and inspiration. When I'm tired, I love to go somewhere on the beach, where there are no people, and relax on a foldable lounger http://www.beachgiraffe.com/best-beach-chairs-reviews/.

Anonym said...

amazing info http://topofoutdoors.com